Nite Ize CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener
The Nite Ize CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener is an easy, knot-free way to tighten, tension, and secure serious loads up to 280 lbs. It is made of durable, cast aluminum and features a carabiner clip with a stainless steel gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. Simply feed your cord through the cam until you've reached the desired level of tension, pull firmly, and the cam locks into place. Rotate the cam to release.
Easy to adjust and readjust, the CamJam XT is made to use and reuse hundreds of times, in hundreds of ways - excellent for securely tying down lumber, gear, and other heavy loads to roof racks, bike racks, truck beds, etc.
- Made of durable cast aluminum
- Available in either a single-pack with no rope, or a combo-pack with one 16-foot (4.88-m) section of 550 paracord
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - loop system and fixed end system
- Fits rope sizes: 1/16" - 3/16" (2 - 5 mm)
- Single-pack load limit: 280lbs (127kg) | break strength: 837lbs (380kg)
- Combo-pack load limit: 100lbs (45kg) | break strength: 300lbs (136kg)
- 2.5" x 1.3" x 0.75" (63.1mm x 33.6mm x 19mm)
- Weight: single pack, no rope 1.34oz (38g) | combo-pack, with rope: 2.68oz (76g)
Manufactured by Nite Ize, Inc.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.