Nite Ize CamJam Tie Down Strap
The Nite Ize CamJam Tie Down Strap allows you to confidently secure loads - kayaks, surfboards, paddleboards, motorcycles, equipment, lumber, furniture, appliances, etc. - easily, securely, and safely. It features a high-density weave polypropylene 1-inch wide strap that is securely attached to a sturdy, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism. The non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism not only latches securely, it also provides the ability to gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading. The webbing strap features an angled end for easy threading and intuitive operation in any configuration.
- Heavy duty tie-down straps available in three lengths: 6', 12', and 18' | 1.83m, 3.66m, and 5.48m
- Strap constructed of high strength, 1-inch (2.54 cm) wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing with sewn-in, color-coded & numerically labeled tags for easy identification of strap length
- Cam mechanism constructed of premium quality die-cast zinc alloy with nickel plate finish, and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the center hub with integrated webbing capture ring
- The webbing capture ring on the cam mechanism enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load
- Easy to use: achieve high tension, and adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple tie-down configurations for versatility - loop configuration and lockout configuration
- Working load limit: 700lb. | 318kg
- Break strength: 2100lb. | 953kg
Manufactured by Nite Ize, Inc.